Young Professional – Local Governance Administration and Finance-Hirshabelle State
Title of Position: Young Professional – Local Governance Administration and
Duration of the assignment: 6 months with possibility of extension
Duty station: Jowhar
Supervisor: Director General of the Ministry of Interior
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) wishes to recruit young graduates to support the work of the Department of Local Government (DOLG).
Assist the MOI in building transparent and accountable administrative and financial systems to enable the institutionalization
and decentralization process;
Help design budgeting and procurement policies and procedures;
Support MoI in reporting (substantive and financial) against departmental workplans.
Support the ministry to provide an Annual Narrative and Financial Report of public and donor resources of previous year.
Support effective institutionalizing of office administration and finance systems.
Graduated from university in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Information
Technology (ICT), or related field.
· Fluency in both written and spoken English and Somali;
· Computer literate;
· Continuous and steady academic achievement, and progress;
· Demonstrated keen interest in the work of community and social development programmers;
· Demonstrated high learning ability during the years of study; and
· Demonstrated the ability to work as a team.